Monday, January 18, 2010

The 30 Week Bump

Alright, alright. Here are pictures of the 30 week bump. Please excuse the T-shirt and Jimmy's gym shorts but in all honesty, if I'm not at work or out and about, I just want to be as comfortable as possible :)


There it is!

Here's a few fun things about baby Fraser that I've found out of late:
  • He LOVES ice cream. No matter what time of day I eat it, it always gets him moving about and usually gives him the hiccups. It's great at calming my stomach as well, so it is definitely win-win.
  • His favorite thing to do is kick my ribs. His tiny little foot is lodged just right so he can always get at least 3-5 really big kicks into my ribs each day.
  • There is no "inactive" time for him. He's basically awake and moving or kicking most of the day. And he's always really active before I fall asleep.
  • It doesn't matter if I drink caffeine free or not - this kid turns circles at any sign of soda or chocolate!
  • He's not a huge fan of citrus fruit. Although I've been slightly craving oranges and grapefruits, neither settle well afterwards.

I just HAD to throw in a picture of Brinkley taking an afternoon nap on her pillow, just in case there were any non-believers out there. Don't feel sorry for her about having to sleep in that caged area, either. She has claimed the couch as her own when she's out and has of late been snoozing on our bed. Unfortunately, this loving, rowdy 11 month old pup can't be trusted alone at night to wander the house. Soon, but not quite yet.




1 comment:

  1. you are tooooo cute!!!! i can only hope ill look that good when im 30 weeks pregnant but i dont think the odds are in my favor!!! :) cant wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby boy!! 10 weeks will be by before you know it!

    ReplyDelete