I am a child of God.
I am a lover of Jesus.
I am the wife of a wonderful, handsome man.
I am the Mommy of three beautiful little boys.
I am CEO of a media company.
I am CEO of a media company.
I love to write, and I always have. My first story was written from the perspective of a dog, and I used to write poetry and screenplays for fun during the summer.
I am in love with learning. Knowledge truly is power.
I graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2008 with a degree in Communication.
My favorite place in the world to visit is Disney World.
I feel safest in my bed.
I have no sense of fashion. At all.
I'm a terrible cook, but I'm learning.
I prefer Pepsi over Coke.
Coffee is my weakness. I think I have a slight addiction.
My family is my whole world.
I am a work-a-holic. Don't question whether or not I'm working, because I seem to always be working.
I dream big.
Before having kids I used to be a brunette in the fall/winter and a blonde in the spring/summer. I've been a brunette for two years now and I'm itching to go blonde.
I never paint my fingernails. Ever.
My best friend in the whole world and I look alike. We are often asked if we are sisters.
I hate cold weather, which is a big reason why I live in Texas.
My motto: pray often.
The only jewelry I wear is my wedding band, engagement ring, and Tiffany's cross necklace.
I'm a dog person.
I don't wear makeup.
I have no hidden talents.
I love to dance. I dance down the aisles of the grocery store and all around the house.
Dance parties happen quite often in our house.
My kids think I'm crazy.
I can make boo-boos all better.
I'm a work in progress....
I'm a dog person.
I don't wear makeup.
I have no hidden talents.
I love to dance. I dance down the aisles of the grocery store and all around the house.
Dance parties happen quite often in our house.
My kids think I'm crazy.
I can make boo-boos all better.
I'm a work in progress....

You do too have hidden talents! Your a talented writer, dancer, and most of all mother. Although, those aren't hidden, so maybe you make a point! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree, you ARE a talented writer Jessica. Loved reading this about you....and I agree that you DO have hidden talents.... I remember from high steppers....natural leader, the ability to make anyone feel welcomed and loved, your optimism......I'll stop....excited to see your blog....
ReplyDelete