I'm sure you've heard me say it time and time again, but I can't believe how fast two years have gone by. In the blink of an eye, you went from this
to this.
You are a remarkable two-year old. When we're out in public, you make sure to tell everyone you see hello and you know no strangers. Instead of being shy when people come to talk to you, you offer high fives and blow kisses. I'm not sure I've ever seen a little boy display Christ's love better than you do at this age. You love God and make sure to pray before you eat, when you see others cry, and before bed. I pray every night your love to know God only grows with each passing day. God has big plans for you, little boy, and I can't wait to see them unfold.
Tonight at the family birthday party for you and Jackson, you danced, played, gave hugs, and were so patient when Jackson had his moment in the spotlight with the cake. You are such a joy, and I hope you know and feel the love that your entire family has for you.
Happy birthday, my little Jim-Jim. You are a gift from God, and I thank you so much for your gracious heart, your warm hugs, your slobbery kisses, and for being the best big brother, son, grandson and nephew this world has ever known.
I love you with all my heart from now until forever,
Mom












No comments:
Post a Comment