Monday, September 19, 2011

This week...

I'm saying "Yes!" to:


  • having patience. This week I will need lots of it!
  • having a playdate.
  • being as frugal as possible.
  • walking the dog more.
  • not taking myself so serious.
  • trying new recipes that I found on pinterest. (I love that site!)
  • having a positive attitude about grocery shopping. (It's my least favorite thing to do.)
  • going to my husband's football games.
  • spending time with family.
  • finishing one creative project.
  • teaching Jimmy how to recognize the letters A, B and C.
  • letting Jackson try Gerber puffs.
  • cuddling with my boys. 
  • waking up to say goodbye to my husband every morning.
  • finishing up yard work. 
  • organizing the boys' clothes.
  • taking more pictures.
  • videotaping the boys more.
  • eating a better breakfast.
  • continuing to have quiet time every day.
  • taking a bubble bath.
  • reading a chapter out of my book.
Have you ever noticed the more willing you are to say yes to something, the better every day seems? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment