I try my hardest when I'm out and about to be bubbly and flash a smile as often as I can, but let's face it, there are days when there's so much on my mind I'm in a little world of my own. But I am completely amazed at how God has programmed my son. When we are out running errands or eating dinner, he goes out of his way to smile at everyone. Literally. He will lean almost out of my arms and strain his little neck to turn and smile at someone. When we were picking up my prescription yesterday he smiled at every person working behind the counter, the woman behind us, and the woman checking out in front of us. As they all swooned over him and remarked about how happy of a baby he was, I heard for the millionth time that he was making everyone's day. Then, we walked to Randall's to quickly pick up more formula and he was smiling so big for the man in front of us that it also made his day!
For being only 8 months old, he has such a loving demeanor. He will smile at anyone and he never seems shy. I can put him in the car seat and he will be screaming at the top of his lungs, but the moment we are out of the car and around others he puts on his show. Smiles abound! It's truly watching God work every day and my faith is constantly strengthened knowing that even an infant as young as 8 months old has a job set forth by God.
No comments:
Post a Comment