Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Month


March is birthday month in our house!

Jackson turns one on the 12th.

Jimmy turns two on the 4th.

And I jump to the wrong side of 25 on the 18th.

To celebrate this month of birthdays, I made the wreath above (of course, thanks to Pinterest). Pretty impressive for someone who is absolutely, positively not crafty AT ALL! And you can't see it in the picture, but I even added some different colored ribbon to the wreath for a special touch! It cost me $25 and only took an hour to make. I was really proud of the end result and the festive feeling it brings to our front door. When I showed the boys, little Jimmy said it was awesome, so I couldn't help but feel a major sense of pride and accomplishment.

Happy birthday month to us, and anyone else who has a March birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment