Monday, September 12, 2011

This Week...

I'm saying yes to:


  • practicing more patience.
  • having quiet time every day.
  • teaching my kids about Jesus. 
  • serving God the best way I know how.
  • tying up loose ends. 
  • going to bed a little earlier than normal. 
  • cheering loud for the Sooners on Saturday.
  • finding a happy heart.
  • laughing until I cry. 
  • being silly with my family. 
  • not letting work get me "worked" up. :)
  • cutting back on the caffeine. With good reason, of course. (Reason being, I was starting WAY too many days "The Starbucks Way." The money I would be spending on coffees is now going towards our Disney trip!)
  • finding new ways to be crafty. 
  • get in the kitchen and whip up something good.
  • catching up with friends. 
  • taking more pictures. 
  • listening to music that makes me happy. 
  • giving lots of hugs and kisses. 
What are you going to say yes to this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment