I caved and did the very cliche Mommy thing to make this little movie for him. It's pictures all the way from before he was born until just a few days before he turned 1. I hope you enjoy watching the progression of my little boy over the months! (It's a pretty long video, sorry :) )
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Jimmy Turned 1!
With all the craziness that was Action Jackson's story, we kind of had to gloss over Jimmy's first birthday. I was distraught when I learned I would be on strict bed rest, and therefore, the adorable invitations I ordered and the perfect birthday party I had planned would have to be put on hold. Instead, we had a nice little family party with both sets of grandparents, Uncle Jake, Uncle Jordan and Aunt Jackie. Jimmy had his own little cake and didn't waste any time digging into the frosting. It was hilarious to watch him eat it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! What a cutie! When I post this, it goes to Dayna's google, but this is really Aunt Kelly!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI saw the birthday photos on facebook, and let me tell you girl, WHAT A RELIEF!!!! Jimmy's 1st birthday could not have been any more perfect if you ask me. :) What is better than all his loving family around him on the floor, celebrating him with some cake and ice cream?!? Frankly I'm a little disgusted with the lengths people go to and the cost for FIRST birthdays!!! It's a good thing kids don't read blogs, because if they did, our (future) kids would think we didnt love them as much or something.
ReplyDelete