This morning, he discovered my hair and how fun it is to pull it. The harder he tugs, the louder mommy wails. He took a huge chunk of my hair into his tiny fist and pulled as hard as he could. I looked at him and asked him very politely to stop hurting mommy and what did he do? He smiled. The more pain I was in, the bigger his smile grew. This kid definitely thinks it's funny to watch me either cry or wail in pain. I'm in big trouble. :)
On the puppy front, Brinkley has definitely stepped into the realm of "big girl." We took away her kennel last night and put her bed on the floor in our room. She slept there the whole night without budging and I was so proud I could scream. Jimmy also taught her to go to her bed when commanded (after only 3 times of being stern with her and then rewarding her with treats when she obeyed). She is such a smart dog. I think she has also taken the role of baby protector now that she doesn't have her kennel, because she won't stop following him around the house. If I put him in his crib, she sleeps beside it. If he's on the floor on his mat, she's right next to him. My babies are just growing up way too fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment