Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lately

We have been so thankful for the warmer weather. The boys would spend every waking moment outdoors if I'd let them, and I didn't have to worry about them getting eaten alive by mosquitoes!

We've been to a few of Daddy's baseball games and even got to witness the team's first district win! Jimmy started calling (big) Jimmy Daddy-O and we have no idea where that came from, but it cracks us up every time! Since Jimmy is talking so well and increasing his vocabulary, I decided to start breaking up Bible verses to have him memorize. We started with John 3:16 and these past few days our focus has been on getting him to memorize, "For God so loved the world." Last night, he recited "For God loved da world" for us and we were so proud! I told him God was smiling so big at that big accomplishment!

In the world of pregnancy, I am finally in the second trimester. My energy levels are back to normal and the morning sickness is almost entirely gone. Little Jimmy loves patting my belly and talking to his new baby, and he's even requested a baby girl! One month until we find out... :)

Besides that, things are pretty much the same. I'll leave you with a few pictures of the boys playing in the backyard the other night.

 Jackson and Mommy

 I can't believe how grown up he looks.



 Jimmy and Jackson love to play with Brinkley. Jackson's face is priceless!

Don't mess with this guy.  


We love the look on his face in this one. He caught Brinkley off guard! 

We're always so silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment